Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharona . No Thats where Joliet Prison is . Go by that on the way to Chicago . Just Kiddin . Geo

Tmasters i sat next to Moose Stuebing one of your Ex Coaches at a Cardinal Game . He is TOOOOOOOOOO Much . Likes to brag about himself . Gets free seating being he worked for them I geuss . Geo .Being im handicapped i get to sit with all the Big guys and the scouters with their radar guns and pads .

Josie...hi neighbor!

Fishkill, NY!

We are living in Kingston, Ontario. Half way between Toronto and Ottawa. I am a Cals to my Husband, "G" 41 years old.

Another Aussie for you Camden, New South Wales!

Hello , I live in Grimsby , which is in NE Lincolnshire in Great Britain . I did live in Australia for 13 years though so a large part of me still feels Australian . Thanks to Peter I'll be inging that song by Men at Work all day now ....:)
xx

Katrina land

That is what we locals call Gulfport, Mississippi. We took a direct hit from Camille, and from Katrina.

Presently Missouri.....

I'm living in Eastern Missouri right now, having moved here 3 years ago for a job. Am originally from Northern Kansas, but have lived all over the midwest, but never east of the Mississippi river. Probably moving to either York or Lincoln Nebraska either this fall or next spring to be near 2 of my 3 sisters, the one next younger than me being an RN.

Perry Vale
Washington MO.

I'm originally from St. Louis but live in southwest Missouri now. Lots of Hillbillies and meth labs (where there use to be stills!).

Zaphoon

(The Cardinals won again today!)

I believe it should be, "Keeping track of whom is from wherem".

Your friend, the grammar guy.

Santa Barbara, CA

The Grammar Guy!

Hey, that is a catchy title! It could be the title of a T.V. or radio show.

"And now, its time once more for another visit with - The Grammar Guy!

This week, the grammar guy will take a look at the uses of euphany, hillbilly slang and people that have an addiction to saying, "Wuzup?"

Zaphoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back