Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
...grew up in Miami Fl, lived all over, and am now planted in Montgomery County, MD... waiting for my map pin :)... Barry, that is way cool!

We're in San Jose, CA The map is VERY cool!

Katie

I'll keep updating as the locations are posted. I will be away this weekend starting tomorrow morning but will update the map when I get back.

Barry

I'm originally from a small beach town on the Jersey Shore called Ocean Grove. I've bounced around all four corners of the US since then and now call Goodyear AZ home.

Anaheim, California.
Home of Disneyland, Angels baseball, and Ducks hockey.

Tooo cool map Barry! You're such a genius to think of this!

Great map Barry,
come on you Aussies, I know it is a big wide land but i am sure we can have more than just me on the map.
cheers

Paleshia, I was just in Renselear, Indiana last weekend! I drove right by you! Family reunion. We stayed in Remington. My mom's side of the family hails from there, but alas, we have no more living relatives in the area. Once the farm got sold, some of the 11 siblings went east, some went west. Small world! And yes, Knobels is awesome. Free parking and entry, lots of trees for shade and great rides. Good family fun. Blessings!

Barry, looks like you got yourself a new project! I think once it fills up enough, someone needs to call Katie Couric and show it to her.

BTW: If any of you are on Patients Like Me, they already have this built in for their members. You just go to the Patients tab, then you can use a filter to select a subset of their 3,792 members such as age range in the 40's or PALS on BiPap, or just "All", then click the MAP icon. It gives you a Google map with pins for everyone meeting the criteria you specified. Pretty cool.

-Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry ,

Alexandria , Ontario , Canada For me.

Who is in North Glengarry ?

Sorry Glen when I put in Alexandria Ontario for some reason what comes up is North Glengarry. So what I had to do was put in the LCBO in Alexandria , I figured that would work and it did. Just in case you need the map for more wobbly pops!

Britton South Dakota :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back