Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am from Peoria Ill. went to Woodruff High , My Father retired from the Caterpillar. My son an I now live in Effingham Ill. 100 miles east of St.Louis Mo., home of my beloved RED BIRDS !

From Louisville, KY - Go CARDS!

Checking in from Mechanicsburg, PA! Ye Olde State of a yet unbalanced budget.......

OK Best Dad, i went to Spalding Class of 63 ,wife is a Central Gal Class of 67. Cards Go . We go to Spring Training every year ,get to be by the Big guys . Tony is a good buddy of Mine ,i got signed Balls from all the Biggies including Alfred. You should go sometime. Geo

I am from a small town call Roseto, Pennsylvania (called the "Slate Belt Area"). It is about 10 minutes south of the Pocono Mountains and about 2 hours north of Philadelphia.

Hi. I live about 9 mi. from Cochise in the southeast of Arizona. Cochise is basically a ghost town except there is a functioning post office and school. I would like to hear from anyone else iin the area or served in the Coast Guard.

Steve

Best Dad ... are those the same Red Birds that used to be in Columbus, Ohio, waaaaay back in the day, Cardinals' farm club?

South dakota!

It Works!

:idea:Barry, it works, and it is very cool! :!::cool:

So indigosd, where in South Dakota are you. I can put you (and anyone else) on the map if you want. It looks like I can update this map as locations come in so just let me know. My degree is in Geography and my former job is GIS (Geographic Information Systems - computer based mapping) so this is something that I like to do. And maybe one of the moderators might want to move this thread to General Discussion about ALS.MND so that nobody misses seeing it?

Barry

Oh, and you can even open this map in Google Earth too! That way you have a labeled globe that you can rotate around to Australia and the UK. This is too much fun!:smile:

Done, it is moved. I am in Abbotsford, BC. We are about 45 minutes east of Vancouver

frankfort, indiana...45 minutes north of indianapolis.....

grew up near elysburg, pa....an hour north of you pam.....i love knoebels (amusement park)
and miss being able to get good potato cakes and kilbasi out here in the midwest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back