Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to be the sun because I asked nice!

Central NY outside Syracuse. We don't see the sun much. :sad:

tomby, I gave you some sun!

Thanks BarryG! I think I feel it. Funny thing - as I read this the sun did pop out for about 5 minutes, but now it's snowing again.

Sigh! I'm not special anymore!;(

Of course you are!

Thanks! You're my hero!

Hi Barry,

Good to see you are back home safe and sound!You can pin to the map.I am in Osoyoos,BC,thanks.The map is a good idea.

Howard, you are now pinned in Osoyoos, even though I guess you are still in the Arizona sun. :cool::cool:

Check out he map everyone, we have a few states, provinces and territories in North America not represented on the map and they are:
Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Idaho
Kansas
Louisiana
Maine
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
South Carolina
Vermont

New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Northwest Territories
Nunavut
Prince Edward Island

I have added a few "special" icons and will pin anyone who wants one so just let me know!
Hinton, AB - Google Maps

Hey, I just saw the map. Now I get it. I am the sun for the whole world! ...at least for today.

Peter, I am still planning to relocate and will spend my time between Canada, France and your lovely little spot on the Earth so i won't be lonely in South Dakota anymore! HUGGING all of you!

Barry, I'm in Maryland, but only a couple of miles south of Delaware.... and there are most definitely ALS folks in Delaware. Down state, near us, they get no ALSA visits--sort of in limbo. I'm blessed to be where I am--where ALSA will help.

Hi Barry,thanks I had a look this am and saw it,yes I am still here going back end of March,I thank God I was able to make it down here.take care.

i got a question is there a way to put this on the face book to ask the people who are not members to ask where they are from maybe on the i hate als group and just say we are mapping areas where people are

Ann, I couldn't really figure out exactly where "Eastern Shore" was and when I put it into Google maps the most hits came from Salisbury so that is where your pin went. If you want me to move it let me know and I will. And you were the lucky winner of a snowflake pin! :twisted::twisted:

tdamess, because this map doesn't even represent all of the forum members (only those who have asked me here, 125+ out of how many forum members) I look at it as more of a social tool than any kind of scientific tool to be used for mapping PALS. I am willing to add anyone who wants to be on but for logistical reasons (and my sanity) I would prefer to keep it here. If someone from face book wants to become a forum member and ask me here I will be happy to pin them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back