Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am from a place called Eltham in South East London, UK.

XX

Welcome to the map SOMERVIC, you now have a pin.

Hello Barry:

Mike & Julie here: Mike is the ALS Patient. We live in Mooresville, Indiana

Great map !

Welcome to the map, Mike and Julie!

Here is the link again, I have more pins. :smile::smile:

Hinton, AB - Google Maps

We are from Muncie, Indiana ... Go Colts!

Welcome BNR1! I am learning so much geography here. I just love maps, what a geek!

My Mom lives in Hershey, PA. Interesting to see where everyone is from! Thanks!

Welcome to you and your mom daughter01, you both now have your own pins.

It is my husband who has ALS. We live in Findlay, OH.

Welcome to the forum and the map FindlayPALS!

Spent the first night of our honeymoon in Findlay Ohio. 39 yrars ago. Guess it's grown since then.

AL.

Hi - from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. My Dad is 82 and just recently diagnosed with ALS. I am his daughter and I live with him. We actually live in a small part of Niagara Falls known by the locals as "Chippawa". I am new to this...and still trying to figure out how to navigate around these forums. I am hoping to learn something that will help to make things better for my Dad...he's the best!

Hi Why my Dad, welcome to the forum and the map. Google and I found Chippewa so there you are, you are now pinned! My wife had an aunt in St. Catharines and has fond memories of summer holidays in Crystal Beach.

When you say "I am hoping to learn something that will help to make things better for my Dad" that is what we are all here for, to make things easier for each other.

I still have more pins, so whether you are in Melbourne or Minneapolis, Alabama or Arkansas, I have one waiting for you. Here's the link, get your pin today!

Hinton, AB - Google Maps

Barry, I am also a geek because I just LOVE maps! Thank you for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back