Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been there many times,I'm an old retired truck driver,I've had to lay over there a few times because of road closer.I've seen a few changes at the husky t/s.That's nice country there.

What ?! You now get to have a snowflake? Not fair!

And you get to be the SUN! Or is that a ray of sunshine? Whatever, if the shoe fits.....:p

Len, we may have even met sometime in the past because I spent 15 years working in a truck repair shop here and met many truck drivers over that time. Things are changing in this town as they are everywhere, more stores and traffic lights but you can still be out in the bush in 10 minutes.

:eek: it shows to go ya,it's a "SHOW'S" really small world.I've got 48 yrs behind me,so it's very possible indeed. "WOW"

Oh, no! Trucker reunion? My (late ) uncle and cousin have a trucking firm and I worked at a truck stop restaurant!

Alllllright! I always wanted to be a "hot" mamma!

I've been there many times,I'm an old retired truck driver,I've had to lay over there a few times because of road closer.I've seen a few changes at the husky t/s.That's nice country there.

By the way we had snow again last night,gettin to be a regular thing,could be the season I guess hey? LOL:D

Billy Dyle (bdyle) is in Picayune, Ms. and Lorie is in Mobile, AL.
Neither has posted in a while but thought you mighth want to add them.

I was just wondering about Lorie. Does anyone know anything?

Her last visit here was Sept. 19. It is unusual for her to not be around this long.

AL.

I know, it has been a very long time for her to be off. Any way we can check on her?

I think we still have a couple of members that have her number. Maybe they'll see this and call her.

AL.

Just spoke with her by e-mail today. She has been unable to get on the forum due to a personal family situation.
Please pray for her and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back