Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Holly, welcome to the map! You're our first Rhode Island pin. :smile:

From Havre Montana now I live in Columbia Falls MT right by glacier park

hi, im from el paso, texas. is there anybody else from here.

Welcome to the map bmb3641 and cukita99!

Hi all I am from Tamworth in the state of New South Wales Australia.

Garry

Welcome dixie!

Hi,
I'm completely new as of the last 5 minutes.I was diagnosed earlier this month and I just joined.And now the learning starts all over again.
Len Hiebert

Welcome to the forum and to the map Len. Sorry about the diagnosis, I know what a blow that is but you have come to the right place for information, support and friendship. And we have some fun here too! If we can answer any questions that you have just ask and we will try to answer.

Barry

Ps you are our first Yukon pin and are now the farthest north pin we have and the farthest west on the North American continent. How is the fall in Whitehorse so far?

So far it's great, we're at 41f as I type this. We've been running in the mid 30's,but it can drop anytime now - 30 c in oct. is not unheard of.
I'm still learning and I may not get back to this site but I'm going to master these rooms. When I get trained then I'll be able to get back here.

Hi all I am from Tamworth in the state of New South Wales Australia.

Garry

Hi,Your country is one that I would like to visit.I hear it's just great there.I'm in northern canada,the yukon.

I'm from RI my Grandfather died of Atypical ALS in 1981.

I would think it would be great if we had a section that said whos from whereand how many . If we knew who and how many we can put facts to it and even help folks get together if theyd wish to . Dont you think ? Geo

try page 17 they know

Len, I am in Hinton, Alberta, we have lived here for almost 30 years now. In keeping with the season I have changed my map pin to a snowflake. All of the snow that we got a couple of weeks ago has melted but it is only a matter of time.

I should have picked a better name for the map than "Hinton, AB" but after I named it and people started looking at it I couldn't change the name. Oh well, a little publicity for my town is ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back