Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, sure.;) We all know that you're special. You just wanted everyone else to know too!:)

I see we have 2 "special" people on the map ;-)

Thats fine, I will fit in with the rest of the people. :grin: (hiding down the bottom)

As i said before Barry, great idea you had.

Now if only the other people would let you know where they are it might keep you busy for some time and you might just run out of pins. :lol:

cheers
Peter

OK Peter, you get an orange pin! I agree with you though I do need to keep busy pinning people. ;-)

South Central Pennsylvania for me Barry.. Thank you for all your pinning it is so COOL.. So you have snow? My husband is a snowmobiler, he love's the snow, he always follows the snow, and my teenager is snowboarder. They are both really envious of you guys about now. I like the cold, when I can sit beside a fire all bundled up and cozy.

How did you do that? I feel really special now! Thanks alot.;)

Hi hoping, I wasn't sure if South Central Pennsylvania was a place or a description so I went with the latter and put you in Gettysburg. Sorry, I don't really know my American history but isn't that a famous address?

Yes we have snow! Not enough for snowmobiling or snowboarding yet but I'm sure there is more to come. All in all I would rather be beside the fire too.

Colleen, you are special!

Ah, gosh, (rubbing toe in the ground while looking down and blushing)Thanks Barry!;)

Barry,
I live near Hershey PA. Near Three Mile Island, just outside the capitol (Harrisburg). Not to far from Gettysburg, I would say you did a fine job with the Geography. Thanks again for doing such a cool thing for us, who knows it may really be something helpful in treatment someday.

I live near Hershey PA. Near Three Mile Island

No wonder you are so sweet, Hoping, living near Hershey. As long as you don't glow in the dark! :lol:

Thanks for the support, even if this map is only useful as something that helps us socially, I am happy.

Last edited:
I am sweet with a touch of glow... LOL.. You know it is funny that people remember are area for those two different things. It smell's just like chocolate in Hershey, and then some days it smell's like Peanut butter, (REESES), peanut butter cups are also made here. We had shirts around here that said I survived Three mile island....Thanks again Barry..

Hoping, my guys would all love to come and visit you! They love peanut butter cups! Much better to have that coming at you than farm smells!
Colleen

I am from Zelienople pa, 25 miles north of Pittsburgh

thanks Barry,
Green. I feel special too now.

cheers
Peter

P.S. More Aussies need to be "pinned". simple job just let Barry know.

Peter, I thought he said you were orange? Did you request a color change?Aussies the best. My aunt,uncle and cousins were from there.It's where I got my nickname. It's short for Kee Wee.(bird)

Hi Keeker,
No i didnt, lucky i checked before i posted.
Barry might be colour blind :wink:

Wouldnt have got your nickname. Mine is Ned from Ned Kelly the bushranger (he is my avitar, just before he was hanged).:lol:

cheers and i will catch you on the "lost island" sometime.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back