Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Escondido
Hi guys,

I’ve been fine for the past few months since I last posted . Question if you don’t mind ? I’ve been having a lot of cramps throughout the day and twitches right after .. I am hydrated throughout the day. Is this worrisome for als ? I’m not anxious or anything , just want to know if I should be going to the doctor with this . The doctor keeps saying my twitching is due to pre workout even though I stopped that months ago.

Moey, this is the 5th Thread you have started.

You have been assured numerous times by extremely knowledgeable
members... YOU DO NOT HAVE ALS.

You need help with your health anxiety. This is not a health anxiety forum.

You wrote...

"I’m not anxious or anything..."

That is called... being in denial.

Moey, knock it off already. You are an insult to the people actually suffering from this disease. Go get another hobby that does not involve hanging around a site for terminally ill folks and poking at them.

Hi Moey- you've been provided a number of resources and given a fair amount of energy, reassurance and attention and it is time to stop for good. This forum is for people with ALS and their caregivers. It is not a place to come hang out when you are experiencing health anxiety.

Understand the people who are answering you have a terminal disease or are caring for someone with a terminal disease and your repeated returns and requests about twitching is a burden for people to continue answering. Particularly as you seem unable or unwilling to listen.

Moey, your behaviour is no longer appropriate. If your anxiety over your twitching is so bad you keep returning to pester ill folk, you need to get a handle on it regardless of why you are twitching (NOT ALS). Go see a doctor and ask to see a counselor to help with finding tools to cope with stress. This is no longer the place for you to post. Anything further And you will be banned.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back