Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
OR
City
Southern Oregon
There was a biology student who was studying equilibrium in sea birds with a specific focus on terns.

He proposed that giving measured doses of THC (from, of course, marijuana) and observing their flight patterns would give some insight to the problems of equilibrium in three dimensional space.

This proposal being given in a more liberal era, the student got the funding.
He filled out mountains of forms, set up a lab with a ready supply of terns, and proceeded on his way.

After a year of diligent work, groveling monthly before the review committee to get his stipend, and living with drugged terns, he completed his study.

With trembling hands, he delivered his 247-page report, complete with charts and graphs, to the review committee.

The review body perused his study, asking penetrating questions and reducing our student to jell-o. Finally, the department head rose.
The light reflected off her steel rimmed glasses as she stared down at our student.

"There is a lot of good work here," she said. "But we can't accept this report. You have detailed marvelously the effects of THC on terns but you forgot one essential step: you have no control group."

Our student turned pale and said, “You don't mean..."

"Yes. I'm afraid so. You left no tern unstoned."

Not fair to post this without a warning. It hurts when I laugh that hard:).

I am sending this one to my dad immediately.

bwahahahahaha really loud til it hurts :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back