Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue, I am praying for you and your Dad. Sending you hugs.

Sharon

Holding tight to your hand Sue, much love and shared grief xxx

Hoping for a peaceful passage, so sorry you are facing this so soon after.

Best,
Laurie

Thank you everyone. My Brother and SIL just took my mom back up to her building. She was here all day. Most of the day he was breathing at about 4-6 BPM, now he’s increased to about double that. He’s still unresponsive and no output. I know it won’t be long. I’m going to stay again.

Hugs

Holding your hand Sue and sending you thoughts of strength, Kate

Thank you everyone. My Dad is now flying free from dementia. I have a feeling I will crash this week at some point. The two most important men in my lives have left me is just over 60 days.

Maybe, just maybe I will now have time to grieve, but it will be a double.

Thank you all for your support, such amazing and wonderful people here.

Hugs

Dear Sue, my heart breaks for your immense loss. It's just too much. Crash all you want. You really earned not having to function. Infinite hugs!

Oh Sue, There are no words for the pain and loss you have suffered recently. My heart goes out to you. Hugs to you Sue. Jlynn

Dear Sue, I am so sorry for the loss of your father, especially so soon after the loss of Brian. I think about you often and am praying for comfort and strength for you and your family.

Sharon

Just catching up after my vacation.

So sorry for the loss of your dear dad Sue. Gosh, I feel like you have been under a rain cloud for way too long. I can't imagine the immense grief you are under.

And to be sick on top of that really stinks! Please take care of yourself... I am praying that sun starts shining over you sooner than later. HUGS friend!

So very sorry for the loss of your Dad, Sue. Prayers to you and your family.

Oh Sue, my very deepest condolences to you for this tragic loss xxxxx

Thank you everyone. Doing ok for now. In organization mode. DB and I were over with Mom this morning setting the obit etc. She is doing amazing for now, although I’m sure it will hit her later. Warned her it could be something that just comes on TV etc.

Will be busy next week.

Hugs

I hope you get some peace. My deepest condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back