Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mixed bag! Hope today is calm and you start to feel better.

Hugs.

Thanks Jrzygrl - I am doing better today. Still kind of laid low, but did do a few things as I’m getting stir crazy. Just ate some REAL food for dinner, we will see how I do.

Hugs

I’m back. Feeling much better. Even got in my exercise this morning.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs

Well I spoke to soon yesterday. After getting in my exercise, well kinda realized before. I now have a head cold. However, that’s the least of my worries.

We put my dad on Hospice today. He look a lot worse than last Tues. He’s skin and bones - I know that look too well. I tried talking to him, his eyes were open by he never responded. He did pull his blankets up, but that’s it. It doesn’t look good. He’s supposed to move back to the old place end of the week. I’m not even sure he’ll make it that long based on how he looked his afternoon. I can’t do this right now.

{{{{{{{{{{{Sue}}}}}}}}}}}} :cry:

I'm so sorry

Sue, sorry to hear about your father, but it's good he's got hospice behind him, and hopefully that will give some relief.

Also hoping your cold moves quickly. Colds! Such simple things, and no fun.

Kathy

Sue, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. Sending you a huge much needed virtual hug. I hope your cold is a quick one for you as well. Jlynn

Thank you everyone.

I think that kick me sign was tattooed on. :)

Bad tattoo job. Get well soon! Can't even image how you feel about your dad just now. Just a s***load of hugs.

Sitting here with my dad, breathing slow and labored. Most likely today. Almost 60 days to the day.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back