Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found myself wearing Matt's leather jacket this past winter. One of my girlfriends tried to steal it! It would fit his best friend, but I'm just not feeling like letting it go.

Sooner and Becky I’m glad to hear I’m not alone. However Brian’s jacket would never fit me even a little bit. He was 6’2”, I’m 5’1’ with very short arms. It would look hilarious on me.

Easter was nice. I went and go my mom and the kids were over. Quiet, but nice.

Doing laundry today.

Also found out the breeder I used with m last German Shepherd has pups. She has one male left. I need to make up my mind tonight if I want him. I really do miss my Sheps. They are one special dog.

Hugs

Puppies! You just can’t go wrong. :)

First instinct goes to say keep that pup give it a crazy name and let it live you
And you ll love it
Jack ? For leather jacket ?
Odds ?
Love anyway

I meant let it love you

Hi All,

I am getting a new shep puppy, only it will be a she instead of a he. I’ve decided on the name Willow. No special meaning, just like the name. I will get her next Friday. I’m really excited.

Went to work today, stopped at a pet store to look at things before I knew for sure if I’d get the puppy or not. Long story, but she was going to keep this one.
Then I found out I definitely would.

Then had to run to Mom’s and fix her dressing on her tube. After that I got gas and stopped to pick up food for the pup and look at collars. Didn’t find one yet.

Now watching hockey.

Hugs

Willow and Elsie will battle for the prize of the forums cutest puppy! May the games begin! :)

Busy day.

Did my volunteer thing, then weeded my side garden. Also vacuumed out my car. Then DS came for my WO. From there I had a dinner to attend. Now watching hockey. Full day.

Hugs all

Wow I wonder how I did all the care? Seems like my days are over full lately.

Today DS came and we started painting in the bedroom and closet. Wow, I always forget how long cutting in can take. DS got the ceilings done(need a second coat), and I got the color cutting in done. I have just a bit more to go over tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe I can start rolling the walls. I really need to get this done before Friday when the new puppy comes.

Worked hard today, I’m cooked.

Hi All,

Jim asked about my new puppy that’s coming, lets see if I can upload some pics. My Havanese - Oreo, my last Shep - Gretzky, and my new baby Shep - Willow.

This is my old shep

picture.php

picture.php

My Havanese - not the best clarity, but the only one that would come out the right direction. Grrr

Don’t know why I find posting pics here so cumbersome, I must be doing something wrong.

Love all the pup pics!

The new puppy is very pretty! Already see paint paws redecorating your house. ;)

Wish the painting will be done before the puppy comes, even if I have to stay up all night. LOL. No painted paws for me.

Yesterday I never ended up painting. I chilled all day. I was so sore from painting on Friday I had trouble moving. Also had to go to the dentist to get my tooth checked. As I feared, I need a root canal. This on the tooth I just had crowned about 7 weeks ago. That appt is Tues. I’m on antibiotics to try and help the pain. Not so much help just yet.

So today I must paint. I have to work tomorrow, so won’t have a lot of time, Tues will be split up with the root canal, Wed is my volunteer thing, Thurs is work then Friday is puppy day. Lots to do, so little time. :)

However, my body is in better shape to paint today.

Have a great day all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back