Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Broward
Only now is it possible to write that my sweet husband of 34 years has passed....His home going service was November 17 and I am still numb and crying....But most of all I am still confused as to why he developed ALS and how....Ronald was a beloved physician whose journey was made easier only because he walked and talked daily with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. If not for that this horrible ALS journey would have been ten times worse! In all things Ronald gave thanks and I know he’s resting in the arms of our Saviour.....Rest in eternal peace my love.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
As far as I've been able to see, ALS does not differentiate.
I never got hooked on asking 'why Chris' or 'why us'. Since we, as a race, are messing up this world at such a rapid rate, really why not? Maybe ALS is just another of the horrors that comes from white european mans' determination to destroy everything beautiful and balanced that mother nature created.

I'm so very glad you have comforts, anything that helps is truly a blessing whether it is religion or any number of the things that have helped so many of us.

I hope you have lots of support and find peace with the horror of this disease quickly, it's truly an awful loss and we would never wish this on anyone.

I'm very sorry about Ronald, Sasha. May you find peace and strength in his memory.

Best,
Laurie

I'm so very sorry for your loss! Sending much strength for the time ahead.

Sasha - I am so very sorry for your loss. So thrilled that Ron is now is a much better place. Praying peace and comfort for you as you move forward.

In Him

Sasha, I am so sorry. He is now free of suffering, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping you can find peace with all you have been through , Kate

My deepest condolences. May you find peace and strength.

Sasha,

Praying for all your family for strength and peace. Ronald is in his eternal home and, for that, I'm glad.

I've often wondered, "why me." One day I expect I'll find out.

Sasha, I am so sorry for your loss of your husband. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Sending my heartfelt condolences Sasha. I am very sorry for your loss. Thanks for writing and sharing your pain with us here.
Ina

So sorry. May he fly free with the Lord. Wishing you peace.

May the love you shared bring you peace. I'm so sorry for your loss. B.

Attachments

• Flying Free.jpg
    Flying Free.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 221
So sorry for your loss, Sasha

Angie

I'm so sorry for your loss, Sasha. He is free from the Beast and is at peace. My thoughts and condolence.

I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back