Pub is back in business....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband didn't believe me when I told him that the seasons in Australia are opposite!
As the Northern hemisphere swings towards the sun bringing spring and summer, the Southern Hemisphere swings away bringing fall and winter.

Box wine and just ordered Gluten Fee Pizza from Dominos

Had 2 adult beverages. We had to find a home for our puppy. J was having a lot of anxiety and the puppy deserved better. Found a good home for him with a friend

I am so sorry Steph that the puppy did not work out for the for the two of you. I was truly hoping that it would help you both.

How do you post pictures? I click on the imagine icon but then it asks for a URL, I just want to post one from my computer

I think dominoes pizza must be different over there. It's cheap pizza here. The ad says "I've got the hots for what's in the box". We say "I got the trots from what's in the box" :lol:

Jen to post a picture:

Look down below the submit reply button and there is a blue bar that has Additional Options written in it. At the far right is circle with a double arrow. Click on that.

It expands the section.

Under Attach files, choose the button Manage Attachments.

Click on the first choose file button and then find the picture you want and ok.
If you want another picture, click on the next choose file button down.

When you have chosen all your pictures, click Upload. Wait for them to upload and a button shows to close the window.

Then hit submit reply :)

Steph I'm sorry too that the puppy didn't work out. Does that mean you won't be getting one either? A puppy is a lot of work. After a while, if Julien does want a dog it may be better to choose a rescue adult dog from a shelter? If not, what about a fish tank? I mean that seriously, fish are very calming and can be so enjoyable, but they don't wake you at night for a pee ;)

Just thought I'd post a few pictures of what has been helping me to stay sane lately, rock painting lol

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 215
They are really clever! It's important to have some kind of artistic outlet I think, no matter what it is.

For me it's gardens and photography of the koalas.

Not getting my own puppy. Julien was saying it was like having to help dad and he just wasnt ready for that. I get it.

Pete, having a beer for you right now!

I can understand that for Julien the responsibility was too stark a reminder. Even though raising a pup means you go from totally reliant to an adult dog, unlike ALS that goes from an adult to totally reliant. At least he was honest about how he felt and the pup was quickly rehomed at a young age. Big hugs to you both.

A huge day for me, as is every Saturday, working at the koala care centre, though today include a committee meeting that went for 3.5 hours. I stopped and got some rum again on the way home, and am totally beat and need to just relax in a pub for a little while then call it an early night.

So cheers to my family, it's getting cold here finally it seems to realise that winter is upon us. Hopefully I can work off the last of this head cold out in the gardens tomorrow without just getting hot and flustered :)

Tillie, not that I let my kids watch Game of thrones, but they are getting a huge kick out of saying

Winter Is Coming!!

Cool mornings and evenings, beautiful days in between...winter close now.

Jenny I LOVE the rocks...awesome! You just have to do a koala for Tillie!

Last edited:
GoT totally rocks Janelle - I haven't started watching any of this new seasons episodes as I am waiting for all the episodes to come out and for the book to be ready. I just love the dragons .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back