Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
South Carolina
City
Rock Hill
i am having trouble reading, my eyes get stuck on one word and won't move until I cover my eyes and start all over, I love you guys but like Dalvin I won't be here much.

Janie

Janie, I'm so sorry to read this. Know that we love you.

Becky

i am having trouble reading, my eyes get stuck on one word and won't move until I cover my eyes and start all over, I love you guys but like Dalvin I won't be here much.
Janie

This makes me really sad. Of course, I understand, but I will miss you whenever you're not here.

Janie that really sucks! You are an extremely valuable member of this forum and know that you are and will be in our thoughts. Come by when you can, or have your family give us up dates please.

Paulette

Oh Janie :cry:

I hope this picks up a bit - I can't imagine what you must be feeling.

We love you girl, we are here, just one word or a short sentence and we will be right behind you. I have so much respect for you and you have become one of my many huge heroes.

I'm going to message you on fb regularly, even if you can't respond much, because I want you to know you are loved and thought of every single day.

F*%k this ALS, I HATE IT

I am so sorry Janie and will miss your words of wisdom. You are loved. I second Tille. I HATE ALS. Today seem to be a tough day on the forum and I feel so bad for so many Cals and Pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back