4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
G'day all.
I've been neglecting you all...sorry. As we all know, being down about things can be tough to come back from.

Wayne and I went to Perth recently and saw my Perth Neuro...I seem to have a collection!

Anyway, I only wanted to see him so I was armed to the hilt with information ready for my appointment with my Sydney Neuro . Didn't I feel clever...sitting with a very learned man, understanding all those big words! And responding with equally big words! He said he could tell I'd done my homework (I secretly wanted to ask for my gold star).

Then I ask the fateful question: All the paperwork says I have signs on my left side...

He lost me at "Yes, definitely signs there..." to a mind full of trying to visualise my future self, my kids, Wayne...

When we got home, we saw my GP, to ask just WHAT are the signs? They get talked about, written about but I want proof.

He gets out that bashy stick and bashes my knees, elbows and wrists. Then he does babinksi on both feet. *sigh*

*sigh*

Ok. Disappointed. Disability is coming on my left. OR, usefulness on my left side is going. Either way...

I haven't cried yet. I will. When it sinks in. I always thought I'd cope, just being right sided, but now, I don't know. I just don't know.

Does anyone know where that fabled sand is, so I can bury my head in it?

God bless, Janelle x

Big hug Janelle, sorry this disease is marching on, there is not a lot you can do about it Darling, with the love and support of your family you all will make the adjustments needed to make life as easy as pissible and enjoy the life you have. None of us knows what's ahead only what's here now, we just have to make the most of each day we are blessed with.
Love and hugs Gem

Dear Janelle, I just read this and want to say that I am here for you my friend. I was
wondering how your trip to Perth was.

I am thinking of you so much!
Much love,
Jayne (caro)

through my lost. every time before it went. i would get a lot of jumping going on there. sorry lots of hugs

Sending you huge, huge hugs, my friend. I wish I had the answers to make it better. But knowing you, you'll find a way to continue live, laugh and love. xx

Oh Janelle, this darn disease just keeps taking and taking.

As for that sand...I'll share. I pull my head out every now and then, but I don't like the view. Come join me.

Love to you.

Janelle, sorry to hear this news. You are in my prayers.

Steve

I'm sorry as well Janelle. You stay strong, we all need you here as much as you need us. Even though it seems to be an inevitable train-wreck, we are all one this ride together.

Vince

So Sorry. Get someone to take you to bury your feet in the sand and remain strong. You have so many people here to help you when it is hard to be strong.

hi janelle, BIG HUGS to ya girl! stay strong and keep posting, we need each other. love ya chally

Janelle, I'm so sorry to see you feeling so bad. I add my hugs to those before me.
-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back