PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bourbon is whiskey but it has to be over 51% corn mash and aged differently. My brother is a master brewer and getting into wine and stuff. Yours sounds good. You will have to let us know how it tastes.

Never had a martini...not much of a drinker. Things did get kinda hot here until we got raided. Oh well.

Barbie, we had told him that his dad's nerves were dying and didnt talk to his muscles so the muscles didnt work anymore. He catalogued all his dad's problems for the counselor and made a compelling case for knowing the actual diagnosis. I so wanted to protect him and not tell him but he sees it everyday and he knows what is happening. We talk candidly about what is happening. We just hadnt said als to him. One of his first questions was is it genetic...steph

gulp...your kid is smart. good thing you came out to him.

Woot! A pub might be just what the doctor ordered around here.
I like craft beer and a good cigar, so I hope this isn't one of those weenie smoke free lounges!

Tonight I need a good buzz, so it's 4 oz of Hawaiian Punch (for flavor), 4 oz of Sprite (for fizz) and 4 oz of Everclear (for obvious reasons!). Does the trick without filling you up or requiring frequent trips to the urinal!

Might have to give that a try jeff!

Thanking all Veterans today. Drinks on the house. Belly up to the bar....what'll ya have?

Barb, your mix sounds good. Unfortunately I'm a recovering alcoholic so it's a no-no. Haven't had a dink in seven and a half years.

i will belly up to the bar. but i like dalvin im going have a mike. i haven't dink alcoholic for 28 years. o i did before then lol

>Thanking all Veterans today

:)

the va does help, too -- a lot :)

Thanking all Veterans today. Drinks on the house. Belly up to the bar....what'll ya have?

Three fingers of a fine single-malt scotch and the company of good folks to enjoy it in!

Davbo and Dalvin - I'm just drinking coffee. It has the same psychological effect for me - except I don't start laughing a lot. Hope you both have a good day.

Jeff - what kind of cigars do you like? I have a friend who likes to have a cigar once a week.

What is Everclear? sounds like radiator fluid!

I think it is 160 or 180 % proof clear alcohol. Like moonshine. Only had it once and that was enough.

Everclear...very potent! You can poor a little out on a picnic table and it will burn. This I know from experience long ago.

And in my innocence and inexperience I thought he was joking and the everclear was actually the name of something he took to relieve a certain problem common to PALS especially when less mobile and able to eat normally! Silly me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back