PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no, the video didn't work?

What message did you get when you tried to view it Barbie? Did it not work for anyone?

It's raining steadily, nothing much to do but relax and order another round of doubles for everyone as they come through the door today bartender - put it on my tab!

Barbie enjoy the dinner, try to let it all go and just enjoy things when you can.

Mark, sometimes those in the most f***ed up situation can give the most sage advice, even if that seems contradictory!

>For a joke this year for Christmas we got our oldest son a book called Ass-hole.

really? can't find it ....

where the heck is every body? Please don't make me drink alone...I am sitting here in a corner of the pub, trying to look sophisticated and not lonely with my cranberry vodka. I even got my hair done for ya'll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ir8rVl2Z4

That's no good Barbie--can' have you drinking alone. I'm not, however, doing my hair! OK, I'll stop with the M&Ms and pour one. Say, is cranberry juice and vodka anything like cranberry vodka?

>Say, is cranberry juice and vodka anything like cranberry vodka?

sure sounds good :)

>For a joke this year for Christmas we got our oldest son a book called Ass-hole.

really? can't find it ....

Ask BigMark.

Wait for it .....................

It's his autobiography! Bwaaaahahaha! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk..

(Having done his evil deed our antagonist slowly wheels off into the sunset..[plaintive sound of rollator squeaking...])

Ask BigMark.

Wait for it .....................

It's his autobiography! Bwaaaahahaha! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk..

(Having done his evil deed our antagonist slowly wheels off into the sunset..[plaintive sound of rollator squeaking...])

It is MR. A$$HOLE to you,,,,,,:twisted:

I've been having alcohol free days since NYE ...

I should still wander in a for a coffee or something I guess, sorry to have left you drinking alone Barbie!

I saw the Hobbit, opening session with my older son on boxing day. In Australia LOTR and Hobbit always had first opening session boxing day and I'm now feeling like they will never be the same without the next unfolding session to look forward to.

On Friday I'm going to see it again with a daughter up in a bigger cinema in Brisbane on gold class where we get big lounge chairs, a coffee table and alcoholic drinks to boot! Should be a hoot, she had better be well over the tonsillitis ...

I must say, I hate the way they weaved in the non-existent romances in both movie trilogies, and that Fili and Kili should have died in Mirkwood, but that's the way of it. Yeah, I know, but hey I did name my last son Rohan after all ...

i been wanting for the pub to open lol

this pub never closes Dave, sometimes it's just empty cept for Barbie drinking in a corner ;)

i couldn't find it lol i guess i had to much milk the last time i was here

Please say a prayer for my dad. He has to have two teeth extracted tomorrow. They can't put him too sleep for it due to the ALS. I'm a nervous wreck about it. He's 80. Kim

Dave you better not leave either, there's a cosy spot in the corner next to Barbie ;)

OK alcohol free days over for me, I've poured a nice red.

Dave,this couch I am sitting on is very cozy--join me! Tillie, the nice thing about this Pub is that you can pretend drink what ever you want and lie about how nice your hair looks and the pretty dress you have on ! Or, in my case my leather warrior costume....

Skipper how did dad do? I am sure they gave him plenty of novacane for the extraction. yuck though!

Here is a fun song--it makes me want to do a shot of Fireball whiskey!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUAHkEkDyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back