PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a nicer item in my life--I got to meet and have dinner with Debbie aka Santa Joe! She was in town for vacation and we got together! awesome lady!

well crud. can I turn the pic in this program?

Attachments

• IMG_1871 (1).JPG
    IMG_1871 (1).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 254
Have a feeling that if any of us CALS, past CALS got together we could talk for hours. This is a bond that unites us in sisterhood! Glad you had the chance to talk!

Donna, next time you come down, call me!

Will fly back Feb. 4! I know I'll be ready for the renewing sun and close friends after taking care of business here. Tough time in this big house alone!

Barbie: Sorry. to hear you've been having to deal with such crap. Hope you can away a little for yourself. Sounds like you deserve and need it.

Glad you and Debbie got to meet.

Oh Barbie, have another drink love and spill your woes at the family pub whenever you need. You have been a CALS so long and I have always been in awe of you.

Mark gave you a brilliant serve of exactly what you needed to hear and said it perfectly.

I would say that I've often felt that your hubby possibly displays some mild FTD signs, but of course it could also just be that he has been chained to this monster for so long too.

I'm so glad he apologised, now somehow to keep moving him forwards from that point, not just fall back to how it's been.

You always tell it like it is, and I for one love you the more for that Barbie princess warrior. Bartender hit us with another drink please!

Crank up the jukebox, hope this allows you to laugh at your feelings of wanting to leave, I still laugh like I did as a young teenager whenever I see this clip!

http://youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ

Spot on BigMark! I'm glad it's resolved Barbie!

Bartender lets have another round. Barbie I am sending big hugs and comfort to you. You are a true warrior and deserve a break. I can sorta understand some of what you are dealing with.

My dad has stage 4 stomach/pancreatic cancer going on 18 months now, he is in remission but is he happy about it? NO, he is grumpy and rude and has a terrible attitude about everything. I put out a big spread of a Christmas dinner, mind you I am only 2 weeks after having surgery and he is sitting at the dinner table FARTING....OMG, he didn't even say excuse me or anything. I was so grossed out and mad. He doesn't care what he says to anyone.

He has hurt my boys feeling many times and he is very rude to my mom. My middle son has gotten on to him several times but it does no good. He takes his pain meds wrong (too many) and says whats it going to do to me kill me?

I don't understand...he doesn't appreciate anything we do for him...he expects us to cater to all his demands. I am so sorry Barbie. WHew it does feel better to get it out. I hate myself for saying it but sometimes I wish he would just pass and set us all free. I will probably go to H@ll for that.

BARTENDER please give me a double! :cry:

Aww Vic, you are not going to hell for wanting him to die (only if you help him along...) ;)

Tillie couldn't see the video...

I actually do think there is a little FTD--minor though. I think it is just inescapable due to his long illness. I just hate to be so angry and ugly acting but I can't help it. I think I called him an A-hole at least a dozen times and dropped quite a few F bombs. When I get mad I get a sailor mouth... to night the kids are all coming over for dinner again (leftover crab cooked into homemade mac and cheese--yummy) and I am going to laugh and have fun and say tuff tomatoes DH!

Yes, Barbie enjoy, laugh and make merry. You are so deserving. No I won't help him along but it is hard. How can you love and hate someone at the same time ? It is all just crazy or maybe I am.

My dad doesn't complain much accept for the food they serve him at his assistant living facility. But, my brother/sister bring him food and take him out to eat often. But, usually he is pretty content as long as his tv is working properly and he can watch Netflix. But, if you are passing around holiday drinks he'd probally take a double of whatever you got. lol

Barbie: For a joke this year for Christmas we got our oldest son a book called Ass-hole. If you need to borrow it let me know. Should be a best seller. lol

Happy to hear that you have established the promise of change...NOW you just need to take names and kick ass when it starts reverting back:)

Funny that I should be giving advise to anybody.....my life is so Fu(ked up, and unfixable:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back