PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's good you back on here so soon. watch those meds from what mark was telling

tillie that was good. i haven't had rum in along time.

Yay the jukebox is fired up and playing hard!

Barbie just give a good rolling drunken chuckle and enjoy the odd drink and say no you are just a lush ;)

Barbie I got an error on that last one? Even tried copying and pasting it.

Rainy Saturday mornings are as good for jukebox playing as Friday nights at a pub :twisted:

youtube was the error. copy rights. wait a little and someone will download again lol

yeah I figured youtube were the actual culprits ...

oh well strike up the juke box again and bring everyone a round on me bartender

I wanted the official video clip but could only find a very poor quality one. Jackson and Clarence and the band all set up in a lounge room and dancing about like they were at home in truth.

http://youtu.be/_ei3FIpuWbY

I need some strong whiskey or something to kill a toothache. I swear I have the dentist from hell. He might as well use a damn pliers. He did my son's teeth and put a big filling in it. It broke off two days later. He did four fillings for me and one fell already after just a few days and he had to repair it too. I'm like WTH? My teeth have been throbbing for a week now. That just shouldn't happen for days after just getting feelings. I don't know if he drilled through some nerves or what.
I got mad at my cable service I use. It's Mediacom and it's beyond awful. But, do to where my apartment is located it's the only service available. I was so excited this morning that they were playing reruns of Leave It To Beaver. Then half-way through the show the service went out. I have had beyond horrible service with them. The lady on the phone probally thought I was a complete nut case because I demanded they give me credit on my account for ruining my morning. I said " You don't understand how much I love Leave It To Beaver.
Going Christmas shopping today. Husband and son brought our artificial tree up from the basement and it tipped over. It about went through the window. We are so behind and disorganized this year. Going to be a Griswold Christmas at our house. Lol. Kim

I just tried posting that song again--hope it works...Aerosmith!

Today my pals and I went out to a dog show--first time he has gone out in months I think. It was so fun seeing so many beautiful dogs and had a great time, even if he got very tired after just a couple of hours. they had a "meet the breed" area where you could pet dogs and talk to the owners. that was really great. a couple of the breeder put dogs in my hubby's lap and he enjoyed that. he is a big dog lover. we watched a couple of agility runs and some breed competitions.

Still runs an error Barbie :(

I'm so pleased to hear you got to do a nice outing where you could both enjoy yourselves! What a great idea to have the meet the breed time!

Hope you took some pics to share with Max ... ;)

I just had 2 of Chris's kids over for lunch, so nice as we haven't seen much of each other all year. Maybe a little time now and we can start enjoying to get to know each other on our own terms.

Now I'm going to a local xmas afternoon, first time I'll have 'met the locals' after living here 4.5 years! A bit scary but I really feel I want to do this. Might pop in to the pub when I get home ... ;)

now that I finally got that fun song to load I am just not feeling it anymore! now I am in a more mellow mood...got the fire going cause it is dusk and chilly now, the tree is trimmed, baked cookies with the kiddies, cleaned up the kitchen, listening to xmas carols and drinking a glass of wine while hubby naps. life is good right now! I agree Tillie, love to stop into the forum to see my friends, love them all. I think we should name our pub "Cheers" just like the tv show, cause it is where everybody knows your name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KtAgAMzaeg

Tillie, I did take some pics--I think one cute one of your dogs...a bunch of kids decided it was a lovely pillow to lay on, and the dog didn't care one bit! Now, I need some help with uploading. I know it can be done but how do I get them from my phone to the forum easily? right now, I email them to myself, save to my desktop and then up load off of my desktop. to many steps and I know it can be done easier!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back