PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this thinking? Mark you are a rip roarin BAD A$$ :twisted:. The biggest and baddest here.

Ditto that Vicki!

Be careful what you wish for Dave, you don't want to get strung out on those. FYI...I recently started taking baclofen, and I wish I could have know about it 20 years ago....it makes me think I am still a BADASS....:twisted:

lol i don't want that. jane would kick my but if she can find it. now thinking about it that must be what shes been taking. :)

I am have a really good time today on the forum. You might say that me and my new friend Captain Planet have been bonding quite well. lol I am currently LMAO. Kim

Oh good choice Dave!

I'm having xmas drinkies this afternoon here with a long time friend, so you've got me well revved up and ready!

I do have Master of Puppets here on VINYL and have never played it :( It was a gift to my son and he refuses to let it be played in case anything happened to it ... yet it sits here so he doesn't lose it in the throws of house renting youth ... so WRONG - vinyl is made to be played, but as a faithful mother I respect his wishes. That did make me go find it and look longingly at it, the sound would be so gooooood ...

Thanks for sharing

i set for hours playing this and mine more. now my guitars just sets

I am at work now working the midnite shift. It is now 1 a.m. and I'm listening to Christmas songs on my Ipad that I brought with me. This shift is beyond boring because the phone only rings like 4 times the whole night. But, we have alarms that have to be monitored 24/7so someone has to be here. I'm listening to the king Elvis Presley.

xmas drinks - rum, remember good ol bundy the polar bear?

my friend left (not drinking rum) and I stumbled across this for the juke box :)

http://youtu.be/DEWUr4XP5Ck

funny how things come together. the other day my boys made the nog with rum in it. we set back and had david b playing.

Good tunes Tillie

I am not ordering any drinks today. Got really good meds for pain. I am loopy enough right now.

Hope the tunes allowed you to bop along in your well medicated state Vicki ;)

Dave mmmmmmm David Bowie and rum, what a great mix!

hey ya'll hope everyone is doing well. I am so ready for the weekend! so tired! I upped my anti depressants for the holidays :shock: so I hope I can enjoy it a bit. hate to sound like a druggie...LOL

according to my husband, I am an alcoholic though. If I have 2 drinks with company or if I start having fun and laughing when I am drinking it is because I am an alcoholic. I don't drink every day or even every weekend. I don't usually have more than 2 drinks because I am a light weight. but he has become a tee totaling stick in the mud and likes to complain :evil:!

So bartender, I am buying the house a drink! any thing ya'll want--put it on my tab!

Vodka cranberry with a twist of lime for me please....

and a little fun oldie for the jukebox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y59RcdiAavM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back