PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God Tillie. That's so funny! Loved the video of the dogs. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm sitting here at work so I better just stick to drinking my Pepsi. Though something stronger might make it more exciting. The switchboard hasn't been too busy today but the ER is hopping. We got about two inches of snow last night right before I got off of work. The roads got really slick. I was glad I live close by and didn't have to travel far. Brian and the kids did pick me up though and we went out to eat at my favorite steakhouse. Brian, is pretty experienced in driving in all types of weather and the restaurant wasn't far away either. Then I went over to the family home and we played Uno Attack. It was a nice evening. I watched a little bit of the Macy's Parade on tv before work. I just love it. The floats and big balloons and stuff are awesome. I was aggravated because I hadn't forgotten about it and missed half of it. I am very thankful for all of your support. Hope you all are having a good day with your friends and family. Love, Kim

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm sitting here at work so I better just stick to drinking my Pepsi. Though something stronger might make it more exciting. The switchboard hasn't been too busy today but the ER is hopping. We got about two inches of snow last night right before I got off of work. The roads got really slick. I was glad I live close by and didn't have to travel far. Brian and the kids did pick me up though and we went out to eat at my favorite steakhouse. Brian, is pretty experienced in driving in all types of weather and the restaurant wasn't far away either. Then I went over to the family home and we played Uno Attack. It was a nice evening. I watched a little bit of the Macy's Parade on tv before work. I just love it. The floats and big balloons and stuff are awesome. I was aggravated because I hadn't forgotten about it and missed half of it. I am very thankful for all of your support. Hope you all are having a good day with your friends and family. Love, Kim

im had a milk it went down good with the parade. :)

Hi Everyone,
I am tired today so I need some caffeine so I will have a huge Pepsi. The weather here as changed today. We had snow a few days ago and it was 22 out. But, today it is gloomy out and a little windy but in the mid 50's. Supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. Crazy weather.
I am working and much rather be somewhere shopping at a mall out of town. Our small town is the absolutely pits when it comes to shopping. We have a Wal-mart, Jcpenneys, and Kohl's. We didn't even have Kohl's until a few years ago. It's a nightmare for us woman who love to shop. My brother and sister just can't understand it when I go to visit how desperate I am to hit the nearest mall. lol
I am planning on going with my oldest son Matthew to see the movie Dumb and Dumber 2 tonight if he doesn't change his mind. With teenagers you never know when they will change their minds. My dad usually can't stand Jim Carey but he went to see the movie yesterday and said the movie was hilarious. He said it really surprised him that he liked it. My youngest son and his dad saw it and said they were disappointed in it and that it wasn't near as good as the first one. They thought the first one was the greatest movie ever made. That tells you something about my family. lol

I am lifting a pint to Max and toasting our friend. Here's to you Max!

make me a double and keep them coming

Hi Everyone,
I wasn't real happy went I woke up this morning to drive my kids to school. I don't have a garage at my apartment and there was a thick layer of ice on my car and I couldn't get my darn car door unstuck. I used hot water and thought that would help. Then I tried some de-icer that I had and it didn't loosen it. Brian, came over and we were finally able to pry the door open. It was a royal pain. I hate winter!
I need a stiff drink. A new member really made me made today and I'm still trying to chill. I tried to be extremely nice to him and he made a comment that I just can't brush off.
I sure do miss Max. Take care everyone, Kim

I have took a chill pill everyone. Things are peaceful again. I will have a margarita though!

let me have a milk and i we tell you about the chill pill kim. i took a half if this pill the dr gave me. they said i need it for anxiety. well i think i need a pill for that one lol.

Chill pills followed by a stiff drink mmmmmmmmmmm I'll drink to that!

Vicki how are you going now, you up to drinking again yet?

I go see the surgeon today.....but I will have a nice glass of wine. I found a nice cranberry wine made by a local winery.

I go see the surgeon today.....but I will have a nice glass of wine. I found a nice cranberry wine made by a local winery.

Vicki,
Hoping for the best possible outcome from your appointment today.

Speaking of wine, I saw the strangest thing over the holiday... my sister-in-law mixing her wine - white or red - with Mountain Dew.

For me, a bottle of Malbec, hold the Dew please.

wine + mountain dew?

now I've heard everything! :shock:

no mixers in my wine thanks bartender, just a little cheese on the side would be nice ...

Let us know how it goes with the surgeon Vicki xx

Went to the dentist today. Had four fillings. I looked really funny because my face was drooping. Now the numbness is coming out and it doesn't feel so hot. lol

Vicki: Hope your appointment when well. Hopefully, they will get you in quickly and get that gal bladder removed. You will feel tons better without it.

Went to the dentist today. Had four fillings. I looked really funny because my face was drooping. Now the numbness is coming out and it doesn't feel so hot. lol

You should have this comment moved to the DIHALS, cuz face droop could be an symptom of ALS. I think the call it manifestation by association.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back