PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rev up the jukebox.

Grab a good round of drinks.

Some said put up a photo of Cero the dog I lost this week. I decided I'd put up the video I made, which shows the one left here (Cetta) playing with Cero as she grew. They both came here together, in the beginning of the video Cero was 9 months old, and Chris had very poor speech but was still about 3 months away from diagnosis. Cetta was 8 weeks.

http://youtu.be/2ubPegIjgBQ

Bartender I would like a sweet red wine and a box of tissues. Thanks for the video

tillie im having a milk right along with you.

>and a box of tissues. Thanks for the video Tillie

Ditto that!

Beautiful, Tillie. Nothing more comforting, fun, and free spirited than a dog! Your babies were a joy to watch!

>Beautiful, Tillie. Nothing more comforting, fun, and free spirited than a dog! Your babies were a joy to watch!

Jenny & Matze's Christmas present from us: DFW->Hamburg 12/10 :) --, Maize's brother Jamison ...

Attachments

• DSCF0103.jpg
    DSCF0103.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 295
  • DSCF0101.jpg
    DSCF0101.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 286
  • DSCF0098.jpg
    DSCF0098.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 306
  • DSCF0112.jpg
    DSCF0112.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 235
  • DSCF0110.jpg
    DSCF0110.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 295
  • DSCF0104.jpg
    DSCF0104.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 267
2 of my AWESOME kids turned up as a surprise last night, with thai food even!

Sneaky - the daughter was texting with me as though she was at home until about 10 mins before they arrived. 4 hour drive for my son if he had come straight through, but as he picked up the daughter it was a 5 hour trip for him.

My kids know what a huge place the dogs have had in my life as they grew up covered in that white hair. I haven't even told my other 2 kids yet, still working up the courage, it's called denial you know - it's not quite as real if I'm not having to inform everyone yet ...

It's the little things that really do it eh?

OK crank up the jukebox, it's Friday night now for you guys and another hot saturday shaping up here.

http://youtu.be/XiuOL1g4Q-I

Tillie,

I'm sorry to hear of Cero's passing. On that same day, 3 other Facebook friends also lost their dogs. It seemed to be a day in which these family members were called up to other purposes. Thank you for sharing the video. I enjoyed watching Cero, so gentle yet loving, when Cetta was a youngster... and more playful with even greater love as Cetta grew up. Also interesting to note... my dog, Elsie, was uncharacteristically glued to me on the day of the passings. It was as if she "sensed" something was going on. My thoughts are with you, my friend...

Jim

They do know Jim. A few years ago my good friends ( whom my cats knew very well although they did not know their cat) had to put their cat to sleep. They had an evening appointment and when I came home I told my cats to say a kitty prayer for their " cousin". Half an hour later I was sitting on the sofa and truly not thinking about it. One cat jumped into my lap and the other cuddled as close as possible next to me. ( not characteristic especially at that time of day) I looked at the clock and it was the exact time of the vet appointment. They stayed for about 10 minutes and then went back to usual routine.
Tillie they are beautiful So sorry

I agree when we had to put down our beloved and funny Odie, he knew. We were all with him and the look in his eyes still haunt me. It broke my heart when Sparky and Odie passed. IT is still broken.

Bartender.....please give me a double of what ever you have on hand. I toast our beloved pets...those gone and those still with us. Sigh....:sad:

>They do know Jim

yes, they do!

Our human lives would be so empty without our pets....

I will toast with some red wine tonight!

Tillie your kids sound like really wonderful people! they must take after their mum!

The pub has been quiet for a few days. Bartender put a dollar in the juke box baby and let's get the party rollin. Since it is Monday I think I will just start with a Pepsi. I had a horrible week last week but the weekend went well. I had a great time play UNO with our youngest son Saturday and then went to a town not too far away Christmas shopping and out to eat. Didn't really buy much but glad to get out of the house. No plans at all for Thanksgiving since I'm work two shifts that day. Noon-6pm and then returning a midnite to get off at 6 am Friday. Not really looking forward to it. Wednesday, after I get work my husband and I plan on going out to eat someone with the kids. Then I hope to find a decent movie to rent or to play some board games or something. How was everyone else'w weekend? Kim

Kim wrote:my husband and I plan on going out to eat someone with the kids.

LOL I'll drink to that! You sure that pepsi isn't laced with something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back