UK
State
Greater London
City
London
Hello Everybody!

Can I ask about Your opinions, please?

Im 34 years old men.

5 years ago i have first symptom - my speech was very slowly and feel my legs very tired, after 12 h sleeping was fine.

2 years ago i have feel something in my esophagus like very big inside..- diagnosis GERD

now im feel pain in my legs (muscle) , sometimes in hand, walking is ok, no probs, i feel strength. cant eat properly (probably GERD) but im not sure...

Im very nervous person, i cant sit in one place, need change my legs position every seconds...

Is it possible to start with ALS?

Thank You very very much!

Fortunately it sounds nothing like ALS

Thank You very much. I feel better now:) I forgot add something that when im walking i feel my legs like jelly, feel pain in muscles, same in hand, also when i touch my skin on one leg i feel like electricity in my small leg fingers...I hope is nothing serious..

Thank You

Pain indicates it's not ALS. ALS is not sensory. Initially it only affects motor nerves.

Thank You.

I feel very tired in legs and hands, like jelly legs, but i can walk on on leg, i can running...
I imagine that my muscles died..i feel like that...

You can "imagine" that your muscles died, but they haven't. If they had you could not walk and certainly not run. As you say, you "feel" tired in hands and legs, but ALS is not about feeling. ALS is about failing, not feeling.

Thank You for all answers. I feel much better now, stop thinking about ALS.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back