Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
Uk
State
East Midlands
City
lowestoft
I have an appt with a neuro nurse tomorrow morning. Hopefully some light will be shed on whether that earlier appt with the neurologist was a diagnosis or what?
The past few weeks i've been feeling quite weak, arms are feeling really heavy and dreading that this is the start of further progression. My left hand and wrist, where it started nearly a year ago is getting very thin..The twitching has been mounting for bout six months now and really disconcerting for me and my wife Doris..
Agrh...sorry i don't mean to winge..just venting a little while Doris is shopping before this appt tomorrow
Take care Folks
Pete

I am really hoping the best for you. Venting is good, so vent away. Let us know how things turn out.

Vent all you want. We will be thinking of you tomorrow

We will all be thinking of you tomorrow and waiting to hear. Venting is healthy!

Turns out when i read the letter closer, it's weds morning..D'oh..have been bit over the place lately!..tues is next week for another emg up the city.....sorry Doris-back to bed for an hour...

Thanks once again guys...x.

Well the meeting today seemed to be meeting the community neuro team that look after the local m.s. m.n.d. and parkinsons..explaining that help with be given all along 'the Journey'.benefits, home alterations will all be taken care of for me..going for a respiratory test as do get sleep apena sometimes (so my wife tells me) and short of breath ..no offical diagnosed yet as no spasitity..i do in my left hand but i also smoke a fair bit of pot, as some of you may of realised..so that may be helping.
.so emg next week and they are moving my appt with my neurologist forward from the week before christmas to november sometime.Thanks for listening
Take care
Pete

One step closer. It seems that they are taking good care of you.

Another emg yesterday, my third now..results to be sent to my neurologist, but she did say she found signs in right leg..bugger!

When do you hear from the neuro ? I am hoping for a good result. Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back