Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
But when they tell you palliative care is going to start coming in and the nurse refers to it as the association that helps people at the end of their lives, it feels really really not very nice at all.

Hopefully, you will just have a very, very long and productive end of your life!

irismarie, I am sorry that they are not treating you with the compassion a wonderful person like you deserves. I agree with miss you will just have to be stubborn and have a very, very long relationship with the palliative care association! We are praying for you!

Ahh, IrisMarie, that's what the nurse thinks, but she doesn't know YOU. The palliative care people will fall in love with you and do all they can to keep you in good form.
Love you. XOXOX

Oh Irismarie! My sis was on paliative care for many months! Her doc said "paliative care does not mean imminent death, it mean a person with a long term illness who requires extra care".
I am sure you will be here with all your wonderful posts for many months too!
Take Care
Jane

Iris, I am sure that your "end of life" will be very long and I hope that they will be able to make you comfortable so you can stay with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back