Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Edmonton
Hi everbody, just had a call from the hospital and I am on my way there now, they will put the peg in between 4 and 5 oclock tomorrow.It was quite along wait, lots of staff offf with the flu etc.I should be home Thursday night.I am shaking like a leaf.
Beverley

Beverly, good luck with your operation tomorrow! I was just going to ask if they had made you one of us hosers. Let us know how you are doing as soon as you are back, we'll be waiting to hear. And don't worry, I know you will have no problem.

Barry

Thank you Barry,hope you are staying warm.

Good luck. Know that there are people thinking of you and wishing you well.

Good luck, and remember DO NOT EAT A LOT AT ONE TIME BY MOUTH, within 12 hours after surgery. You can eat, but slowly. This is why my husband had so much pain. The discharge papers said he could go back to regular diet within one hour of surgery. He did, and his his pain was a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10.

I will be praying for you that it will be as easy as mine was!

Good luck! Keep us updated.

WooHoo , Bev is goin toobn !

Bev, may it be a quick and painless 20 minutes.

Glen

Praying that it will be smooth and painless! Sending you comfort and healing from the Prairie via the Monkeys! hugs to you :]

on my prayer list today beverly, looking forward to hearing a good report. check in with us soon.

How are you? Let us know how it's going.

Waiting to hear how it went. I'm sure that everything went really really well.

Thinking of you today Beverly. Hoping everything went well now that it is over and done with!

Thinking of you and hoping that everything goes well. Erica

wishing you the best i will be thinking about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back