It's always 5pm somewhere in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers everyone!

Happy 2018. I wish each of you peace and love. Remember, ALS cannot take away love. When all else is gone, love remains.

Happy 2018 everyone!

Angie

Well already the second day of the new year is drawing to a close here - it's a few minutes before 5pm so I'll raise my glass to you all!

I was up in the air about starting a new post.
Went to my TEAM clinic on Tuesday of last week. I'm not going to be driving anymore. My boyfriend believes that come spring and "the nicer weather" I'll be behind the wheel again. I doubt it. Lift a glass while you can folks. Silver lining? I can have a drink whenever I damn well want now!

Angie

I'll drink to that Angie - I'm sorry about the driving, every loss is awful and like another shock xxx

Hey Angie, That’s a bummer. Is it hands giving out? Are you still walking? I hope there’s good public transportation where you are, and that your boyfriend and other friends can help out. I’ll definitely have a drink with you. Right now I’m drinking a strawberry smoothie (no alcohol). However, I’m sure that when I’m no longer driving, the nature of my drinks may change. Cheers, Angie.

Hey All,

Boring Kim here, drinking nothing but water. I sure make up for it with food. Does medical cannabis count? I don't take enough to get high because I just hate feeling dizzy or having strange sensations. Cheers!

Hey all.
Tillie - I am TIRED of loss. I need a big ol' dose of good feels. It's HARD to watch others doing stuff I enjoy, but just FREAKING can't anymore.
Kim - Bring on the snacks! Takes a while for me to eat, but I do still enjoy it! Had pasta noodles the other day. I think that two-year-olds are cleaner eaters than I am now. (I figured the messier I get, the better the meal was!
Karen - hi music Lady! Left hand has been done for awhile. I thought it would be my left leg to go next. NOPE. Since my last clinic visit I can no longer put my vehicle into gear properly. I did get pretty good at signaling and everything with my right hand although sometimes a little delayed. Did I ever mention to anyone that I am extremely NOT fond of riding buses? I had a panic attack the last time I tried to get on one. *sigh* At least I can still toddle about town.

How did you folks manage to post those YouTube links in this forum? I can't figure it out.

Angie

Angie, I hear you on that loss thing. When I see bicyclists riding down the street on a nice day, it makes me sad. I’ll join you on eating noodles. I don’t mind messy. Let’s dig in.
Kim, you’re not boring at all. Maybe we can have a cannabis party, even if we’re not smoking the stuff.

I hate going to the beach because I used to run and walk there.....for miles. Our sand is hard near the water and is a great place to run, bike, and walk. Last Summer I went and walked for a few yards with my feet bare. It felt so good but my ankles aren't reliable. It was nice to have my feet in the sand.

I'd just as soon fast forward through January and February because I feel best in my bathing suite floating in the pool.

Well, I just ate some weed candy so we'll see what happens. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back