08/2011
Country
US
State
Fl
City
Orlando
Hey

So, for weeks and weeks, I never left the house. Going nuts was an understatement.

Found a place that is free and kind of fun. I am seriously addicted to it. It is called unicreatures.

All kinds of cute critters to hoard which is perfect for me the PAC rat. If you want something fun and free to while away some time, check them out.

I always have it open.

Looks interesting!

I do cross word puzzles on line and they're free

I like rather unicreatures because I can play it with just a finger or mouse. Hands not working so great. Can't do crosswords. My brain doesn't work like it used to. I do have fun still with word searches on my iPad, though.

I like rather unicreatures because I can play it with just a finger or mouse. Hands not working so great. Can't do crosswords. My brain doesn't work like it used to. I do have fun still with word searches on my iPad, though.

My fingers doesn't work I have a dot on my glasses I just put curses on the letter and it types for me.

Patty, my neighbour has got me on to Logo quizzes. They are very addictive. I find myself looking at logos everywhere to help me..........there are a few free on iTunes. App store. I never pay for apps, too many free ones.

Logo quizzes? I have to find that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back