Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
Thanks for sharing Becky. And thank you Matt for being so willing to share with the world! Hoping for swift healing for him and more good news soon.

Thanks Matt and Becky.

So hard to sit back and do nothing in hopes the lunasin will work, rather than go live as much as you can even if it hastens progression.

It's great to see CNN picking up this story. Thought Matt was a real star, way to go!

I agree that we need to keep living our lives, but how about eliminating falls out of the wheelchair, Matt!

It's a nice segment for giving P/CALS some hope for the future, Becky, and I'm sure everyone can use some. Plus, such an impressive array of jackets!

Best,
Laurie

LOL, the doc's wardrobe is truely fun!

I told Matt he couldn't ask for much more than being in the same news feature with two rockstars of the ALS community, to which he replied something to the effect that they were graced with his prescence. He maintains his sense of humor.

Becky

Interesting report. Thank you for participating and sharing.

Doc's outfits are hysterical! Looks like a great way to break the ice a little.

Matt looks great.

Hugs
Joan

I just watched this report Becky. I love all the Docs suits as well. I was very excited to see Matt. What's he going to dp next with all of this stardom?

So hope he continues to see inprovemant. Thanks for bringing awareness to ALS.

God bless both Becky and Matt. Two positive, courageous people who are willing to share their journey with the world. I love you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back