Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
This has been released by MND Australia and I reckon it is one of the most powerful things I've seen. Maybe being a long term Neil Finn fan and of course Tim Minchin is amazing at any time. Still this is something that makes me so proud to be an aussie, and an incredible message of just what this monster is.

https://thefadingsymphony.com/

Tillie

Tim Minchin is an absolute genius. I love Crowded House. This is, as you say, a very powerful message. My goodness.
Thanks for posting

SK glad you found it beautiful. I've long been a crowdy fan!

Beautiful! Love that song.
Marty

Hey Marty, I've watched it at least 6 times this morning, I keep coming back for another go.

The way the orchestra shuts down section by section, those sideways glances Tim gives, the words that I've known so long now have such a different slant

Try to catch a deluge in a paper cup ...

Yes Tillie. The way the orchestra fails bit by bit. Gave me the chills. Thank you.

Oh my... That is both beautiful and powerful. It caught me off guard. Thank you, Tilie.

DO make sure you watch the other two videos at the bottom of the page to hear about the making of the clip, and Tim talking with an Australian PALS about living with this monster.

Once again Tillie you share something beautiful and powerful. I have watched it several times and it says so much with music. I love Music and it can really take me away from it all. I will watch this again. I hope something wonderful comes from this. It was very moving.

Thanks Tillie for sharing.
Have listened to that song and to Crowded House for so long and those words just seems so different now! Just depends of what journey of life your on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back