Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
PA
City
Bethlehem
Hi all, we are located in Somerset County NJ. I can mail some of these items. Please reply or message me at movedfromnj at gmail.com. I have these items on Craigslist and 2 people are interested in the Glucerna, however, my sister Susan who passed in August would love an ALS person to have these. Please let me know if you are within driving distance of North Central Jersey where her husband lives or Bethlehem, PA where I am to get them to you.

7 cases of 1.5 Glucerna nutritional support my sister used in tube feeding. These expire in July and August 2013. We have 2 IV poles and lots of large bore gravity sets, peg extension lines, line flushing syringes with catheter tip.

Miami J Cervical Collar-neck support.

New Bipap masks, medium and large sizes.

A very pretty wig, short wavy, ashe blonde for those that have trouble fixing their hair daily.

Unopened New 100's of toothette-oral care, single use oral swabs, untreated by Sage Products Inc
50 2 package Toothette 2, pre-moistened toothette plus with mouthwash. These were very helpful in clearing her mouth (dry untreated) or moistening to prep for bipap at bedtime (pre-moistened)

Standard Size Prevalon Pressure Relieving heel protector set (new, not used)

Sitz basin (new)

Boxes of Coloplast and Duoderm

Interdry moisture wicking sheets

3 spray bottles of Ostomy Care-Skin Barrier spray
2 Tubes of Antifungal moisture barrier cream

Gel "sand bag' for bottom, helpful when sitting for long periods.

VERY clean but used raised tall-et toilet seat extension to make it easier to get up and down!

We have had lots of takers, Glucerna is gone and several other items are being shipped later this week.

Here's what's left.

2 IV poles and lots of large bore gravity sets, peg extension lines, line flushing syringes with catheter tip.

Standard Size Prevalon Pressure Relieving heel protector set (new, not used).

Sitz basin (new).

Boxes of Coloplast and Duoderm.

Interdry moisture wicking sheets.

3 spray bottles of Ostomy Care-Skin Barrier spray
2 Tubes of Antifungal moisture barrier cream.

Gel "sand bag' for bottom, helpful when sitting for long periods.

VERY clean but used raised tall-et toilet seat extension to make it easier to get up and down!

EVERYthing is taken/ I cannot delete the post but the items are no longer available. Sorry.

Thank you for your kindness! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back