Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
UK
State
Cheshire
City
Frodsham
Hello I am new and looking for help. Just wondered if anyone can answer my questions as I am currently worried but people tell me I am fine. I have been feeling "weird", tired and weak for over a year now, I am only 21, with this I also have muscle spasms, currently every minute or so, but they are located mainly in my left bicep, but also get them in both calfs, both thighs and right arm occasionally, so it isn't localised. But my left bicep twitches non stop really and feels weaker than my right. Again contrasting this I can still lift the same weights, haven't had trouble grabbing anything, haven't dropped anything and I am active. I can play golf and football/soccer with no problem at all, can this still be ALS even though I can do all of these things currently or is it just me worrying? Something must be causing the twitches (I know they can be something else like BFS) but they have been going on for along time now and are driving crazy, and now my left arm feels weaker (although I can still lift the same) it just generally feels I have less control of it and I am beginning to worry. If ALS would it be more severe? I have been told if I am able to run long distances, play football/soccer and golf etc, there is nothing seriously wrong with me. I hope you can help, any information would be greatly appreciated.

now heres a helpful thread for you....if you can play golf and footie.. you are as heathy as can be,,so dont be a silly billy.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back