Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
mo
City
nixa
NEVER EVER doubt or question the power of prayer. Dec 29th our son suffered a brain aneurysm the a stroke and pneumonia. In two days individuals, christain county churches, state and out of state sites activated their chains. Twelve days later Tony was sitting up, glass in one hand, thumbs up other hand, smile on face and talking with his family. This is a miracle from GOD. We are truely blessed. The surgery and recovery was at the un of mo hospital-columbia after being air lifted from springfield hospital. Medical personnel form home to recovery was outstanding ever step of the way.

pearshoot,
my sister has ALS. I've known for 1 year. She is 1 year older than me. I live in the ozarks in missouri. How are you doing? I've been searching for answers for her since the day I found out. That's awesome about the power of prayer. I do believe in prayer. If it weren't for God, I don't think I could handle life to well. I'm just saying hi to you, to let you know, I'm out here.
thanks,
peggys'sister

hi peggy and sister, tough place to be but there is strength here. i am doing pretty good, still walk, talk, eat and breath on my own. not much left in left arm and hand, right hand close behind but arm still fair. can still drive and exercise regularly. i am doing things outside the box and if interested will be glad to share them with you. i believe the must important thing you can do is get your body as healthy as possible

Fantastic pearshoot! Yes Prayer changes things. Will you all pray for a friend of mine who has ALS and can no longer type, so eyegaze is slow and frustrating...and pray for this: Wheel chair handouts vs new drugs that slow down disabilities...and most of all: FIND A CURE!

I'm praying everyday that God will help all of us PALS.
With something to give us new hope and peace!

Hello Denny. I couldn't agree with you more! No matter what our religions are, there is only one God for all of us! I have been diagnosed 34 years with this disease: MND. And I firmly believe that God brought me this far. I have lost all power in my hands and arms, but I am grateful for the remaining abilities that I've got. Yes, God give it and God take it! One day he will take me. But so far he has given me a wonderful life! Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back