Status
Not open for further replies.
And susan. EMG 2nd week in January. Thanks dor asking.

dave,the reason why this part of the forum is here is out of courtesy to you and others who come to ask questions...........otherwise we would have people posting allover the other forums.
many dont read the stickies,some do but dont take in what they have read otherwise they would see that they dont present with als/mnd onset.
please remember many of our members have limited or no use of there hands and use assistive devices including trfogey.

No common courtesy. Simple.

You would know, since you have none. "Help required" indeed. Had you any humility at all, instead of this overwhelming sense of entitlement that you've displayed since you started here -- and at Christmas, no less -- I'd give you a break.

I've not taken umbridge with your enquiry, skull-full-of-mush. It's your bloody attitude that I object to. You're so full of yourself that it's a Christmas miracle that you had room for your Yuletide puddings yesterday.

Didn't your mum teach you how to say please?

Let me tell you about "help required."

I am hungry, and I need to use the toilet. No one will be here for two hours. My arms, hands, and legs are non-functional. My right arm hurts; I was dropped yesterday and the day before yesterday by well meaning people. I am fortunate that friends were willing to help me cause my $ caregivers would not work On the holiday. My body is crisscrossed with scars from a fall earlier this year.

Merry Christmas.

Lobster hit the nail on the head. Amen

To all on this forum.

I wish you all a peaceful christmas and new year.

Dave.

i have to say i do have some sympathy foryou and some replies here...every odd twitch and judder is serious stuff for someone new to this.......even neuros tutter with imptience on what they consider nonsense symptoms..but i would say spend your fime seeing yr docs and neuros and trust them...i will tell u now its gonna be a long wait for any sort of diagnosed......if its a neurological problem....especially in dear old blighty were our neuros r far more sceptical..anyway be lucky, dont wish out on yoursen...and god save the queen.johnny..

Dave,
You began this thread with your troubles cropping up in August and now you say you had an EMG in January?

No. i have an emg in the second week of january 2012. Hope that clears that up.

Im thankful for everyones help but enough has been said now. I will find the advice i require elsewhere. perhaps internet forums just arent for me.

Howverer i wish you all and the board, all of the best.

Dave

You are still failing to grasp the big picture. We have truhfully answered your questions and provided you with help that you refuse to accept. Argue as you may, from what you have told us, based on our non professional opinions you do not have ALS.

Good luck with your emg in January.

englishdave,

I do hope that you and your doctors find an answer for you soon, that it is treatable, and you are restored to the level of health that you have always enjoyed.

Good luck with your EMG in January.

Dave when you mentioned the mouth canker sores and the rib soreness, I wondered about some sort of herpes virus. Did they rule out Shingles?
Laurel

My cousin was suffering from alot of the systoms you speak about. Not all though. He could not even get out of bed in the morning.He was worried he had Parkingson's disease that his grandmother died from. He had a ton of test too, from bloodwork to MRI's to EKG's no body found anything. He had a whole box of x-ray's, bloodwork results. I took him to my neurologist, he looked at all the test results and asked him how many soda's does he drink aday? He said something crazy like 14. Come to find out from all the caffine it was taking all the minerials out of his bones. He stopped and started feeling great with in a week or so. Just a thought, good luck to you, Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back