Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
Tornado sirens are going off all around us. Tornadoes have touched down in several areas around us ...much damage..Praying God will keep us safe tonight!

Good luck! The bad weather is heading our way, too!

Joni, hang in there. Hoping you and Bruce stay safe.
CJ, you guys too. I hate tornadoes so dang much.

stay safe Cj! I hate them too Liz!

My husbnand just camne to bed and askled if we had a werather radio.....Uhm NO. He respomneded musdt habve been a dream. Darn wish I had onme, we'ere to get them tomnighjt! I pray evereyomne is safe fdor the nmifght.

Everyone ok this morning?

Avril, we didmn't get anything, thamnk GOD! I pray evberyomne else is okay.

Thank God no tornadoes near us, but GA did get hammered. ALA really got hit bad.

We got no sleep, whatsoever. It was the worst lightening/thunder storm I've ever been in! It was non-stop. The weather radio kept coming on ALL night. We had tornado warnings, but none came to our area.

The western and northern part of the state got slammed. Trees look like toothpicks sticking out of the ground and places are flattened with debris everywhere.

Hope every is A-OK today!

Joni! Please let us know you guys are okay!

Doers anmybody know where the srtorms were heasded next?

A low pressure system is churning up the Southeastern United States this afternoon with Tornado Watches in place for Central Florida and Winter Storm Watches and Warnings for places like Nashville, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, and Boston.

I copied and pasted this report for you Momo.

Thankls Ms. Pie amd boy do I feel like am idiot! I toolk a valium last mnight duie to the worklout I receibved at thje weddimg portrait sesdion amd neber hjeard thje storms. Was jheadimg out to lumch with mu girls amd tjhey were taklimg about the srtorm here last mnight...I sleprt rihgt through it!

Tornado Watch is on here. It's been exciting outside. All the dogwoods are fighting to keep their blossoms. The AC is pumping... And I admit, this does not worry me. Of course, if we lose power, I'll whine, lol.

CJ and Joni--I'm very glad you are both okay--and the storm sounds very powerful; I don't make light of those who were hit at all.

just been in touch with lorie,she is in mobile alabama.
they are safe and well in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back