Diagnosis
12/2009
Country
US
State
PA
City
Chalfont
Hello, My father passed away on June 17th after a swift and very progressive battle with ALS.
All of the equipment he was using was on loan from the MDA closet and has since been returned.
However, I am left with some small items and I don't know what to do with them. If anyone can use them, I would be willing to drop them off at a PALS home if you live in the Philadelphia, PA area. Aside from the mattress topper, all items are of course unused and in original packaging.
1. 4" memory foam mattress topper (twin). When my father's hospital bed arrived, we were disappointed to find the mattress was so thin and the bed frame could be felt beneath. We purchased this from Bed Bath and Beyond and have a cover for it as well. The cover is machine washable. This made the hospital bed so much more comfortable for my dad. It is in excellent condition.
2. 2 cases plus an additional 20 envelopes of Scandishake Chocolate Instant Shake Mix. Each case holds 24 - 3 oz. envelopes. The expiration is 6/9/2011.
3. 1 can of (unopened of course) Scandical calorie booster. 8 oz. expires 8/2011.
4. 5 packages of men's attends disposable underwear size M.
5. 2 cases of underpads
6. 2 packs of disposable diapers adult m/l
7. 5 boxes of lemon glycerin swabsticks
8. 4 packs of dentips disposable oral swabs
9. 2 plastic men's urinals 10. 4 packs of various nebulizer supplies/spare parts

Thank you for thinking of others in your time of grief.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back