Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
ma.
City
halifax
hi all , my son just posted a song to facebook and it broke my heart i would put a link to it but dont know how to but , ...if you go to you tube and search for sublime-bad fish and really listen to it you will see why it broke my heart ... or if someone can put a link on the post for me and tell me what you think of it

thank you . very much am hoping to see how people feel about this song as i have taken it to heart

Is that your son singing? Or playing?.
IT is a song from the heart that clearly gets through to people and I certainly do understand you
This is SO fing unfair!
be PROUD, dear friend, be proud

no it is just a song he got from youtube but i am pretty sure it is how he feels on the inside , get me out of here and i am weak are the words that get to me --- i know it is how he feels thinking he is now accepting what is happening to him and , makes me sad as he is usually up-beat

OH, darling, he HAS to go through bad days. He is not superhuman.
I feel for you with all my heart

very true and more so as he is now relly reliazing what is happening to him

Yes that is very nice song as well as voice is also very good.

joel i went to your link and it had the words to it as well , thats good because i couldnt understand what he was sining but , was able to understand the end , and the last phrase of the song is what got me , i wonder who the man is that this song is decitated to in the end i will have to go look the name up .

YouTube - Sublime -A Tribute to Bradley James Nowell
May 24, 2006 ... From Dilhole.net On the 25th of May 2006, it was the 10th anniversary of the death of the famous Brad Nowell, the singer and guitarist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back