5/2008
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Snellville
Is twitching............:oops:

You need a butt massage with lavender oil! It cures butt twitches! I swear! Just send me the money!

Son, don't you know a skinny butt is cute?!?

Only one side it twitching, and it sounds like a tree frog...

Well don't expect anyone to kiss it and turn you into a prince! :shock::shock:

I hadn't thought about butt twitching...lol sorry it is pretty funny...lol. Maybe I won't think so if it happens to me?.. Right Now I am laughing .....Lin

I think I will look into that lavender oil? Lol. Just in case?

phil,phi,phil it never ends im laughing but i dont know if your making a joke or if its true if its true im sorry for laughing but i think i will get some of that oil incase it happens to me lol, you and barry are too much lol

Take 3 enemas and call me in the morning...Dr. Ratman

NO thanks ....we will leave that for you.. For us it is lavender oil massages...

Well, since it is so difficult to find someone to massage it...twitching is the next best thing!

Phil, maybe you need a rubber ridged mat on your wheelchair cushion, and you can just slide around on it. Perhaps a doormat cut down to size?

Oh my gosh, that is too funny...lol

Phil, maybe you need a rubber ridged mat on your wheelchair cushion, and you can just slide around on it. Perhaps a doormat cut down to size?

lol! no wheelchair yet, but I'm working on it!

Too much fun. Phil, get the doormat, one with those bristles, preferably plastic, and just place it on whatever chair you like.:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back