Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
My mom had her first major tumble yesterday and broke her arm. She was in our house and we have a small step down into our breezeway, she forgot about that step and down she went. So when I got home from work, we went to the ER and she now has it in a cast. She was really amazing through the whole thing even though she was in a lot of pain. She never fails to amaze me.

Dana

Dana, I'm so sorry your Mom hurt her arm but thank goodness she didn't hit her head. I know how scary that is when a parent has a nasty spill.
Your mom sounds like a real trooper! Please give her my best.

Oh bless her , that must have given both of you a shock . She sounds like a strong willed woman and I wish the best for her dldred xx

Dana
I am so sorry your Mom fell and broke her arm. I hope she is not in too much and it heals quickly.
Please give her my regards for a swift recovery.

Dana

Hello Dana, sorry to hear about your mom's spill. I hope that she can take it easy and isn't in too much pain now.

HI Dana, I'm sorry to hear about the spill your mom took. It's scary! The ER is such an awful place to have to go. I'm glad she had you to help. You're doing a great job. Blessings, Pam

Thanks everyone, I will show these posts to mom tomorrow so she can read the well wishes for her.

Thanks again

Dana

So sorry you and your mom had to go through this. I know I have fallen numerous times but never broke anything, just bent it a little.
I pray she has a full recovery.

Hope your Mom's arm heals really fast & that she is not in pain.God Bless.
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back