Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Naperville
Has anyone seen this?

http:// *** I didn't need a Chines...should I ship my dad off to China?! ) Debbie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Debbie but we don't advertise for these guys. Their treatment DOES NOT WORK. Period. They can show a picture of a patient they claim improved. I could tell you about dozens of people that it did not work for. Use the search feature here. I lost a friend from my support group this past weekend who had gone to Mexico and spent 30 thousand plus, for treatments that didn't work. Maybe someday stem cells will work but not yet. Spend the money making memories. You'll feel better for it.

AL.

so sorry grampa and thanks for being honest

Stem Cell treatment does not work

The only people claiming that it works are the ones wanting your money. Believe me if there were anything out there that worked we would all be using it right now.
Like one member said if eating a pile of dog poop will cure me, fill up the plate. What these guys are trying to sale is dog poop in a different package. That is the cleaned up nice version of the story. Imago :sad:
Like Al said use the search icon. There are many discussions where people have talked about this and some even tried it. It did not work.

Last edited:
Oh dear. I didn't know. I am new at all this...someone sent the link to me. I should have figured someone here would know about this place, and it just FIGURES that it'd be a SCAM.

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

You can learn a lot in these forums. Basically , if they ask for money , its a waste of time. Save your money and use it for making some good memories.

Glen

i am a chinese , my mother had als before she passed away.
i hv been on a chinese als site very often,
what the patient there say : stem cell does not work.
and stem cell treatment will make de disease worse .

but my mother had not try this treatment.

linda

My husband traveled to China for a treatment with glial cells injected into his brain. He did see immediate results then nothing. He survived 5 years after treatment, but got progressively worse. When you are first put into this situation, you are willing to do anything to treat the disease as we were. Since no follow up was available, we do not know where he would have been without the treatment. I think the travel and China experience was hard on his body. He was the youngest one there and the one with the least amount of symptoms. He did see people walk who had been unable, and he got some hand strength back, but without further treatment, it only progressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back