Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have stated several times, nothing, I mean nothing, you have posted resembles ALS in any way shape or form. Please respect that other member who has told you many times to stop posting new symptoms, as well as other members here, and please stop posting new symptoms and only post once you have had your EMG. In other words, after November 20th.

Take good care.

Thank you both. I did try to get a sooner appointment but there is nothing until February. I just wanted to get advice about the foot thing as I didn’t know if having a constant visible twitch threw up any red flags. You all deal with terrified people in a very compassionate way and it’s greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I had my emg this morning and it was completely normal.

What has happened since my last update is an autoimmune parneoplastic panel was ran and I have an antibody that is 28% predictive of a cancer diagnosis. I had a chest, abdominal, and pelvic ct scan and a small 2.8 cm nodule was found in my breast. As I understand it, if your body has a tumor your immune system tries to attack it, but it can get confused and also attack your nervous system, causing neurological symptoms. This is called a parneoplastic syndrome. I am having imaging tests done soon to figure out if the lump is cancerous or if it’s just a cyst.

Thank you all for answering my questions throughout this ordeal and being patient with me. You are all very appreciated.

Thank you for reporting back. Hoping that whatever is found is easily treatable and you feel better quickly

Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back