Status
Not open for further replies.
You can absolutely have my husband's ALS diagnosis, I'm with Gil on that. "Post nasal drip"? Seriously? I am surprised anyone did multiple EMG's with your vague bag of symptoms and bad cold.

I'm shocked that you had multiple EMGs. You DO NOT have ALS. I would tell you if I thought there was even a remote possibility of ALS.

Please see your primary care for some blood work and anxiety treatment.

Thank you for your answers, and its true: i do have a Problem with anxiety, but i have twichting and pain in my fingers and thumbs and arms. That scares me, im sorry for that, i will try to get over the anxiety- but its hard because of the symptoms.

I do not have a cold, but maybe the post nasal drip and the coughing comes from my GERD ( i was diagnosed with reflux in may)

Ich have such joint pain in my hand and espacially in my thumbs. Drives me crazy :( is joint pain a Symptom auf ongoing ALS? Im so afraid! Sorry :( i also have tremor in my arms.. And my trought ist so dry. Im full of fear right now.

Last edited:
Multiple emgs, multiple neurologists, multiple members here have told you no als. Joint pain is not a presenting symptom either. You have been asked and answered. See your doctor for anxiety help.
Closing the thread. Kindly do not start another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back