Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
California
City
San Francisco
This started lets say a couple of days ago i started noticing twitching in my right arm and leg they last for lets say a couple of seconds it can sometimes be in my back or my abdominal area and my eyelids at times but mostly in my arm and leg. My leg feels a bit tingly like someone is about to tickle it. Ive been suffering from i would call it Anxiety because the past month ive been worrying about me having some sort of disease like leukemia or something thats just me and the other thing is that im not an excersice person and last week i started doing 10 miles everyday on this excersice bike that i borrowed from my aunt and i stopped doing it like 2 days before the twitching started and i feel that my arm is getting sore faster than the left and its not soreness that just makes you stop doing whatever you're doing but its noticeable because its my dominant arm and i can feel it. I dont feel that there is weakness or anything but its the twitching thats got me concerned. Any comments appreciated. If it persist i will make sure my mom makes and appointment with my PCP

I'm thinking you have not read the "READ BEFORE POSTING" notice at the top of this subforum.

You do not belong here, son- go see a doctor and let them know your symptoms, including your anxiety about ALS or other dreaded diseases. They will be able to help you with figuring out your symptoms.

You don't belong here in an ALS forum, which is awesome. Best wishes.

I'm thinking you have not read the "READ BEFORE POSTING" notice at the top of this subforum.

You do not belong here, son- go see a doctor and let them know your symptoms, including your anxiety about ALS or other dreaded diseases. They will be able to help you with figuring out your symptoms.

You don't belong here in an ALS forum, which is awesome. Best wishes.

Alright my bad i am just really scared about it but nevermind you're right i dont belong here

Alberto, I read your post. Frankly, I don't think there is ANYTHING wrong with you. You sound worried, nervous, and stressed.

If you're concerned, see a GP medical doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back