Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
WV
City
Sandyville
Mayo is conducting clinical trials on the Nurown Stem Cell application. They are accepting limited enrollment. The email address is [email protected]. If you contact them and give them your name, age, address and contact info you will be put on a waiting list. Worth a shot.

Vince

>Worth a shot.

thanks!

I'm a Mayo patient, my understanding is that they will start in 2016. I will get an update next week if I can and post it.

>my understanding is that they will start in 2016

outy of range for me :-(

I got Steve wait listed. Unless they change the criteria though, he can't do it. Trial info said fvc = or greater than 65% and no bipap.

I am confused. We just got a results report for this. Are they starting another now?What I saw on clinical trials site looked like old info from last year not updated. My neuro had thought last summer it would be a good trial for me but I had not been symptomatic long enough ( their criteria included symptoms 12-24 months)

They are doing a limited expansion apparently. And yes you need symptoms for 12-24 months. Steve is getting to the outer edge of the window for that too.

Oh I see. Thanks

I was put on the wait list in July. They told me there are several thousand people on it, or were back then. Umass just refused to take me cause I didn't live there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back