Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Becky.

Congratulations Becky!.....So happy for you! 12 more to catch up to me....LOL..They are wonderful little things, a whole new world for you now!
Sharlene, congrats on the yard sale.....and all the working now, remember rest?
Sarah wow you busy beaver you, but great idea get rid of it all...yeah! Deb we better get to sorting our stiffs out or we could hire Sarah! Cathy keep up the good work, purge, get rid of it all!
Marta? Where are you?
Liz and you too?
And Joni?
~~~~~~~~~Hi Kim Dana, Aly, Helen,marypat, cervus, Cj, any and all tea ladies, missing Gentleman Jim also.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the offer, but heck no! You have to deal with your own stuff LOL!

Anyone want some outdated books on old software programs? :) going to the dump today... well, tomorrow to the swap shop.

I broke my shredder, need to get a new one!

Congratualions Becky! Di I am around just tired. Deb no still don't have it sorted out yet:(

Congratulations Becky. I am so thrilled for you
Aly

Attachments

• Grandma card.gif
    Grandma card.gif
    43.5 KB · Views: 564
Congratulations, Becky, on a truly wee one. Glad everything is over and Mom and Amelia are doing fine. One good thing about your wee one, she will get to wear her newborn clothes a little longer.

Susan, I guess no baby news fro FL. Sending prayers for Ty's Mom and little sister/brother.

Good morning everyone, it was 74 degrees this morning on my way to work, going to get in the 90's. I am sitting here at work in the A/C, I can't imagine how hot it is going to feel when I leave at 2 this afternoon. Thank goodness we have A/C at home also. Anyone else dealing with the heat wave this week ? How about some nice fresh fruit for breakfast, too hot to cook anything.

Dana

Dana, I live in Texas... your weather today is the same as ours today... weird! Here, April-October is just one giant heat wave. Thank heavens we're still just in the lower 90s. I have no idea what I'll do when we start reaching the 100s and 110s!

That is very strange that we have the same weather ! Once in a while we can deal with, but we just aren't used to having it so hot.

At least it's a dry heat in Texas, it's like a sauna here! It's cool in my house, but I'm not opening the windows today! Could be near 100° today and tomorrow, and the ac's aren't in yet... 'cause why would you put them in BEFORE you need them, on a cooler day when you have the day off? Oh, that's hubby's way of "thinking"... or lack thereof.

I am going to go out and take a couple pics of my garden, the red bee balm is blooming, as are some yellow lilies.

Helen....snap away & please share the pics....I don't think I have ever seen a red bee balm....sorry you don't have A/C yet.

Dana... I live in a town that I have read was a river bottom many, many. years ago. It borders a river and the humidity is AWFUL! Thankfully my A/C is working & I have a ceiling fan in EVERY room except the bathrooms. Fresh fruit sounds so cool and yummy!

Dry heat in Texas? Maybe out west near El Paso, but definitely not in East Texas. We have forest that holds the moisture low to the ground when we get it and that moisture just streams up from the Gulf of Mexico. It's typical for us to have higher than 60% humidity with those 90s and 100s... GROSS!

Congrats Becky! How wonderful!
Sarah, we have a shredmobile coming to the mall next week. I have 3 bagfuls

Sorry Sarah, guess it was further north, I know Houston's weather is awful.... spent 3 weeks there when I was in my 20's, and it was like 100° and 100% humidity most days! First time I saw palmetto bugs too, disgusting! Did you know that I was born in Dallas, but we were only there for a few months afterwards, moved to Key West, FL, then CT, then here to MA. My Mom hated living in TX and FL for the heat, humidity and bugs... not to mention the mold. Guess her swedish blood from MA couldn't take the heat... especially being pregnant most of the time and no ac!

I'll try to get the pics up later when I have a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back