Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bon voyage, Jen!
Helen, I hope you used sunscreen!
Becky, you're so brave! What a wonderful frIend you have! Prayers for new Mom and baby girl.
MP you're up early. Any big plans for the day?
We've got leftover frittata this morning.
We've been watching a stray momma cat and her 4 young kittens in the woods out back. Two males are checking them out, I'm wondering if it's "her time" again. I'm such a sucker for animals. Wondering if KK could capture them and get them to a shelter. Sigh, she already has so much to do.
Kiwi, thanks for the shout out to David. I appreciate it.
Have a good one!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are we still on the baby watch? News please!

Have a great trip Jen!

Deb, what they do around here is capture the Mom, spay and release her, as most of the time feral cats can't be rehomed without alot of effort. They'll adopt out the babies though. See if there is a program down there...

My fingers are curling more and more, getting harder to type!

Helen, We're in a fairly rural area, i'll have kk check into the services at the local shelter.
I'm just beginning to have finger issues on my right hand. Is it time to talk to your OT about wearing a resting splint part of the time? Get your PT to show you a few moves to "open up" your hand.

hah, what PT and OT? I need to get one again, been doing it on my own, but not enough anymore...

Have a great trip, Jen! Stay safe!

Can't wait to hear the baby news! What big thing happened 9 months ago? Whole lotta babies being born the last couple of weeks!

Garage sale done and the boy is at day camp this week, so I'm freeeeeeeeee! Going to lunch with a very dear friend from HS today and looking forward to it! Y'all have a good one too!

Sounds like a good day, Sarah! Have fun!

Helen, don't you have PT, OT at ALS Clinic?

Nope, they had one but she left... I'll have to get it through my insurance I guess, just haven't bothered, as I'm still pretty limber, and try to do what my previous OT taught me... but now I can't, and my hands/arms can't compensate as much for my legs/torso. So I guess I have another call to make.

Baby watch....still dialating light contractions. Got a wireless baby monitor on so going walk for awhile. gonna be. Long day!

Just checking in on the new thread. Happy day to everyone

Hi all, Hi Diane, I see you waving back to you! How are those purple toes today?

Morning/afternoon All!

Have a great trip Jen!, send pics please........:)

Baby watch could be awhile, let us know just as soon as ya hear...:)

I think instead of bearing the pain today I will just lie here and veg all day with feet up so no pain and not have to move shoulder which still is bunk, oh but I need some diapers, water, food, never mind another day to grin and bare it, oh joy...:-(

Suppose to be really really windy today, maby the leaves in yard will blow to the next yard...lol..........:)

Have a good one everbody!...Happy Trails to you until we meet again......la la la

Where is Toto?

Last edited:
Becky.....eagerly awaiting the crowning of our newest grandma!

Jen, you have probably left, but have an amazing holiday.

Sharlene, you are a legend

Hello to everybody, safe home from my travels, minus my poor iPhone, which took a dive into an unflushed toilet at Sydney Art Gallery! I fished it out, but it flashed crazily and ............... Why oh why do people not flush?. It was unpleasant putting my hand in! I was glad for my nursing training and glad it was only #1. Out looking for a new phone today, but probably can't get an iPhone again, they cost way too much. But you never know.

Hey all, no baby here yet either . My niece is so big. Ty's home from chemo so she needs to have it nnow.

Hi everyone, just wanted to give a shout out to y'all. It's been awhile and I see we have a new thread.

Aly does Virgin Mobile sell phones in New Zealand, cuz they are going to be selling I phones at the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back