Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
PA
City
Philadelphia
Hi, Yesterday I posted a very long description of what i have been going through, but i wanted to post something that a quicker read.

Since mid february by face has been loosing mobility. A little every day it seems like. I can't scrunch my eyebrows like I could, raising them feels strained and weak, my eyes look puffy and tired (muscle under eyebrow is sagging) my smile feels strained and weak, my lips and the tip of my tongue feel warm and tingly sometimes. I can even tell the muscle in the front of my chin is losing function. I can feel the stiffness in my face, I have twitching occasionally as well. I have been having other body wide issues, twitching, cramping, weakness. but nothing so progressive as whats happening to my face.

My question is, has anyone experienced facial paralysis that has taken such a lead on any other loss of function? Can/does/ has als ever progressed this way?

Might be Bells Palsy. Not a symptom of ALS. Let your doctors figure it out.

Long or short it's the same question you asked in your last thread and got answered to the best of any ones ability. No one willing to answer you there thinks you have ALS. You've had your go, asked your questions, got your answers. What do you want now? You've been told, to the best of our knowledge not ALS. So I ask again, what do you really want?

Have you explored Lyme disease with your doctor? Many of your current complaints fit Lyme, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back