Please sign our petition if you haven't already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Pie

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado
We need 10,000 signatures to be heard! Please spread the word and if you haven't signed yet, will you please? We've a long way to go and not much time.

Thank you!

** removed email/address harvesting **

Last edited by a moderator:
We're still far far away from our goal. Please, will you sing this petition if you haven't already? Please spread this around to your friends and acquaintances! We need to push for this so we can live Tao see a cure!

Thank you for your help

Now close to 4,000. need everyone's support to have our voices heard.

It would be great if someone could mention this petition on the Clinical trial and advocacy Webinar on Monday 13th at 2PM EST. Dr. Bedlack used to be my ALS/Neurologist.

Best regards from Serbia ! ;-)

Please sign and drop by and visit us on Facebook too! There is a group page and "like" page. Let's keep this thread bumped up high so everyone sees it!

:)

Welcome Riko! :)

Itbeauti, There was a webinar with Dr. Bedlack as well as Dr. Stevan Parrin February 6th in which several other people here and I participated. Several of us wrote our questions in the chat box regarding Compassionate Drug Use for PALS that went unanswered. At the question answer portion someone verbaly asked the question and we were told by these two Dr.s that they in good concience couldn't do it. I understand that if we can get enough signatures, and reptuable ALS Neurologists to dispense the meds, that there may be a way we can get access. As you know, time is of the essence.

You know, I've been trying to sign this for months, and every time, it tells me there is an error on the page and to try back later. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

Cub, if you go to F ac e b ook and go to the ALS Treat Us Now page as Mommy2boysNC asks you can find a good l ink there. Keep trying! Thank you for your help! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on my facebook page!

Posted on my facebook page and the Serbian site on ALS :idea:

Peticija

Done - and posted on my FB page!

Glad I saw your post, signed and posted on my facebook page.....<3

It is not enough to simply sign the petition, welcome as that is. We need many more pro-active volunteers. If you have a few hours to spare please tell us.
Thank you.
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back